Thanks for your interest in joining us for the 2nd Annual Regional Juneteenth Celebrations. The event will be held in the city of Menifee but we are excited to include our sister cities to kick the 2nd Annual event off right. This page will be updated as the weeks get closer, so please check back in weekly!
Things to know prior
1. Please look at what's required PRIOR TO filling out the registration so you'll have all necessary documents prepared.
Each business MUST apply separately (if you plan on selling different products) due to the city's regulations.
2. Be sure to read and complete all sections as thoroughly as possible. Any incomplete sections can cause a delay with your business being considered as a vendor for this event.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ARE TO BE SOLD AT OR AROUND THE EVENT. The MSJC Campus is a No Smoking site. We are not permitted those substances at this particular time. If anything changes, you will be notified.
4. ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE A SELLERS PERMIT. FOOD VENDORS MUST HAVE A SELLER'S PERMIT, A POSTED FOOD HANDLERS CARD VISIBLE ON SITE DAY OF THE EVENT, AND INSURANCE FOR THE ONE-DAY EVENT.
Detailed instructions for setup will be sent via email from the coordinator once you've been approved to be a vendor.
5. ALL VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN CANOPY secured by stakes (if in the grass) or heavy weights on grass or concrete. Seeing that nature will take its course, please bring a broom and be prepared to sweep up any leaves or debris in your area prior to setting up.
6. PURCHASING A BOOTH SPACE CONFIRMS THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT ALL VENDOR BOOTH SALES ARE FINAL. REFUNDS ARE ISSUED ONLY IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED. NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE ARE NO ROLLOVER BOOTHS!
7. ALL Vendor booths (10 x 10ft booth space) DO NOT INCLUDE TENT/CANOPY, TABLES, OR CHAIRS. You must bring your own COMPLETE SETUP.
8. No electricity will be provided, if you plan to bring a generator. Please provide the make and model with your application for generator review and approval by the city.
*Be sure to check the weather prior to the event to prepare and dress accordingly.